The Residential Client Advisor is responsible for responding swiftly and professionally to service and product inquiries for fast growing indoor environmental services pioneer, PureLiving. This position involves fielding customer requests received through a variety of media (phone, email, website, WeChat etc.) providing to previous clients and maintaining relationships with employers, community groups and agencies. This frontline role is well suited to confident, outgoing person who is disciplined enough to work independently, but who also values being a member of an enthusiastic team.
- Independently follow up with customers’ service/ product inquiries with primary goal of successfully completing the transaction within expected timelines (24 hours of receipt)
- Engage with clients in a thoughtful, calm, knowledgeable manner
- Support Consulting team in coordination of home testing programs
- Support Operations team in efficient fulfillment of equipment orders
- Assist with development of marketing materials
- Prepare for and attend relevant marketing events
- Two years of experience in customer service, marketing, community relations or other related field
- Friendly, extroverted and inquisitive personality; able to work independently
- Chinese passport or current (foreign) residents only
- Bilingual candidate English/Mandarin a plus
- Comfortable with social engagement
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Passion for making a difference and helping clients
- Interest in Environmental Sciences is a plus
- Working hours are typically 9:30 am-6:30 pm. May require occasional evening or weekend based on business requirements.