Please join Louie Cheng of PureLiving China and Dr. Yong Lee of American Medical Center in Shanghai this Wednesday at Melange Oasis to learn the facts the about Shanghai’s air and water quality and what you can do to create a healthy home and working environment.
Questions that will be addressed include:
- PM2.5 – what is it, why is it “crazy bad” and what can you do about it?
- What are the biggest indoor air pollutants and what can I do to reduce their impact?
- Which is healthier, living in Pudong or Puxi?
- Ten things to look for when buying or renting a new house in Shanghai
- How do I know if I have a mold problem? How do I fix it?
Location: Melange Oasis in Jiashan Market, 550 Shanxi Nan Lu near Shaoxing Lu
Fee: 50RMB includes free flow coffee & tea