Due to popular demand, PureLiving China is pleased to announce the expansion of its indoor air and water testing services to Beijing. PureLiving will now offer the same high quality end-to-end services that the international community in Shanghai relies on, including consumer education, pollutant testing, interpretation, and independent third-party solutions to resolve problems, in China’s capital city. In addition to air and water quality, PureLiving also tests for and solves problems related to mold contamination and asbestos.
As part of a May 16-18 soft opening, PureLiving is seeking Beijing early adopters to participate in a home or office assessment. In exchange for feedback on their experience, these early adopters will enjoy the same high-quality indoor environmental assessments (air, drinking water, lead, and mold) that Shanghai residents have enjoyed for two years, and will also receive a 20% discount off of regular testing prices.
Beijing residents who may be interested in the early adopter promotion should contact Kellie Henry (email@example.com) to schedule an appointment during the May 16-18 window.
More details regarding PureLiving’s offering in China follow. We look forward to working with you in Beijing!
PureLiving China: What We Provide and What Differentiates Us
What do we do?
- We are a US-based independent, certified indoor environmental testing and consulting company. We determine the right testing plan for you, conduct the testing, identify and prioritize any problems we find based on international standards, and then recommend a range of solutions (and implement if desired).
What can we test?
- Air quality (particulates, gases, VOCs, carbon monoxide, radon, and much more)
- Water quality — want to know whether your filters are really working? If you need shower filters?
- Lead — in air, water, toys, soil
- Mold – determine whether that fuzz is really mold, how serious the issues is, and what to do about it
- Others: asbestos, electromagnetic radiation, allergens
What do I get?
- Unbiased, expert advice throughout the entire process — from understanding your situation through solving any problems and verifying that the issues are fixed
- Detailed, yet simple-to-understand reports explaining the test results against Chinese and international standards
- Personal debrief with your consultant to review results and recommendations
- Access to a network of trustworthy solution providers at a pre-negotiated discounted rates to what you would get yourself
How long does it take?
- Test visits run 1-2 hrs depending on scope of testing.
- After the testing, you will receive results in 7-8 working days. Results can be expedited to 4 days.
How much does it cost?
- Basic testing packages during this discounted period (20% off during May 16-18 window) start at 2100rmb, suitable for healthy adults and two rooms, 1 water source. A family package with 3 rooms and 1 water source costs 3840rmb. Additional rooms and water sources cost about 600rmb each.
The differences between local testing companies and PureLiving?
- We test for pollutants of concern that most do not — airborne lead testing, radon, ozone, mold, and carbon monoxide are all areas of concern that local companies don’t test. We also recommend testing that fits your circumstances, not a generic panel of tests.
- We provide benchmarking against both Chinese and international standards — “they” only tell you how you do based on often less rigorous Chinese guidelines.
- We speak your language — not just English, but we understand what concerns expats have and have found that these are very different than local Chinese clients.
- We don’t just send a technician to take samples — we do a walkthrough inspection, including moisture areas of concern, exterior, and answer any questions you have about strange odors, etc. It is a consultation investigation, not just a test service.
- We don’t just give you numbers, we interpret them, explain the sources, and lead you through recommended strategies. We also have the capabilities to solve most problems you may come across or refer you to a trusted partner who can and at negotiated discounts.